Attack The Upper Body With Aggressive Upper Body Submissions From ADCC Medalists Kade & Tye Ruotolo As They Teach The Armlocks & Chokes They Use To Dominate The Competition.
– Learn the submission holds that have worked for these two brothers at the highest levels of submission grappling, including their dreaded buggy choke and darce combos
– See some of their signature holds like the scorpio armlock, the throw by rear naked, and more on this 4-part series
– Kade & Tye are both ADCC medalists, and did it with their aggressive style that emphasizes action and submission offense that they teach here
– Find ways to go for submission locks from common positions like the open guard, passing from top, recovering guard, and more
– Master innovative ways to secure the strangle as the Ruotolos show you side naked chokes, same side arm guillotines, and more