The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed
This is a “hands-on” Elearning course more along the lines of an instructional “laboratory” rather than covering lots of background and “theory.”
You will spend a good amount of your time in activities or exercises. The expectation is that you have a basic or intermediate understanding about SQN and position sizing strategies. This course will give you the direct experience to apply those concepts in order to improve your trading results.
Each section consists of a video lecture or exercises and the sections last anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes long.
These are the main sections of the course:
– The Power of Position Sizing Strategies
– An Interview with Dr. Van Tharp
– Creating Effective Trading Objectives
– Understanding SQN
– Developing Your Position Sizing Strategies
– Intermediate Position Sizing Strategies
– Simulating System Performance
– Stepping Through A Simulation Process
– Case Study Exercises
– Bonus Section (on modifying the spreadsheets)
In addition, you will have access to 13 downloadable documents and spreadsheets. The documents include written instructions, checklists, and helpful reference information. The spreadsheets include useful reference data, system performance calculators, simulation tools, and position sizing strategy testing tools.